Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girls, what do you think of the Conair Instant Heat hair straightener (iron), and the vital sassoon one?

Any experiences. Please don't tell me to go out and buy a Chi.Girls, what do you think of the Conair Instant Heat hair straightener (iron), and the vital sassoon one?
lol.. i was just going to tell you to buy a chi .. hahaha


but i have tried a couple of conairs before.. i used the ceramic one as well and i hated all of them!.. they didnt exactly get the job done even if i spent hoursss... some people are happy with them though..Girls, what do you think of the Conair Instant Heat hair straightener (iron), and the vital sassoon one?
I think they are both pathetic. I bought both and they both sucked. I prefer a different one I got at Sally's Beauty Supply for $30.00. It really pays to pay more.
I had the conair one and it did not work well. It fried my hair and did not get it very straight.





The vidal sasoon one im not sure i dont think i would recomend one because you will probbally be wasting your money.I got a curling iron and it takes forever to heat up and does not curl well





revlon is a good brand and about the same price





My favorite is remington wet to straight about 30$ but worth it I have had mine for 2 years and i like it.
i have a vidal sassoon one and LOVE it


go with that

No comments:

Post a Comment