Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Which hair straightener(iron) should i get??!!!plz help!!?

i want that thick straight hair look ,where each hair strand looks thicker,does it automatically look when u straighten ur hair or is there something special i need to do....plz answer my question n which hair straightening iron should i get without spending much??!!!n how do Conair irons work?are they good enough?Which hair straightener(iron) should i get??!!!plz help!!?
Hair thickness depends on your hair not an iron. If you think it's too thin try a volumizer then style. Personally I don't like conair for over the counter irons, try Revlon or Andis. They're inexpensive, but with better results.Which hair straightener(iron) should i get??!!!plz help!!?
ok to be honest Conair irons suck. It makes your hair straight for two seconds and then something rly weird like walking down stairs takes the straightness out of your hair.





I have a HairArt flat iron, and it was the best money I have ever spent. I got it on Amazon for $80 and it was totally worth it. It can straighten, curl, and flip my hair. However do not use any kind of gel or spray before, because at the end of the day when you are brushing your hair out and hear your hair making noises. You are literally ripping the hair out of your head. One product that you can use is Sexy Straight Hair. It works rly well, and doesn't make your hair look greasy. Most of the time you don't need this, because the flat iron makes your hair straight without it.





Don't get a Chi, whatever you do don't get a Chi. They may work rly, rly well for the one month they last. But they brake or the plate comes out. Also don't get a Bedhead straightener. They make your hair smell like plastic, and it doesn't straighten your hair.



For a little bit more money you can go to target and get bed head. It's great. I've used Helen of Troy from Salley's that is pretty good and around $30. Some times T.J. Maxx has really good ones like Chi and Metropolis ones for really cheap. I bought a Metro one for $45.00, and it's the best I've ever used! For the thickness look. Use a thickening product and blow dry your hair upside-down with a round brush. Then straighten it.
http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1鈥?/a>








i have it i love it better then my sisters CHI i had a chi and not even 6 months later one of the hot plates sliped off and burned me i love the sedu it leaves my hair nice and shiny :)
conairs are worthless. 10 minutes later your hair is back to the way it was. the CHI is the way to go. its expensive but its so worth it.
Solia
I am in Australia.





I just brought the new GHD Iron - around $200 and it is fantastics.
a really pretty hair straightner called CHI is 130 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment