Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How do u get the heat protectant spray off ur hair straightener iron??

it made a weird orangeish mark on my hair straightener will it damage my straightener? how do u get it off??How do u get the heat protectant spray off ur hair straightener iron??
Be careful about rubbing aluminium foil on your iron as suggested by other users... I used a non-abrasive scouring pad and still damaged my $150-iron!!


I suggest you invest a few bucks in an iron cleaner, it's well worth the money. I use the Sedu iron cleaner. Just spray on your cold iron, leave on 5 mins and wipe with a piece of tissue paper. Done! Your iron will be like new! :)How do u get the heat protectant spray off ur hair straightener iron??
heat the iron on high and ball up some aluminum foil and rub it off.
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment